Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You wish how to patent a product idea realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how to file a patent good a perception you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a complete collection of services not wanting to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they perform quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to consider the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as possible.